Author Topic: Autocom + HTC Wildfire  (Read 607 times)

Offline putbinoot

• Bike: WEE, KLX250, GasGas 250, GasGas 125
Autocom + HTC Wildfire
« on: April 15, 2011, 11:45:04 »
Just an update for anyone wanting to use an HTC Wildfire (assume other HTC phones are the same pin outs) used part number 2260 1500mm 4pole extension (male to female) this lets me bring a plug out the side of the saddle beside the autocom plug I then plug part number 2194 which has one end in my wildfire into 2260. Along with an app called Lazy Car this lets me auto answer incoming calls and in coming sms which are read out to me, I have also set it up to send a reply sms telling them there message has been read out to me but I am driving and will speak later. The app has a few niggles which I have posted on the developers site. App is also set to autostart when I plug in the 3.5mm jack so you don't have to go through a menu to start it. If anybody else is using this sort of app let me know so I can also check it out. Did not go bluetooth as I want to keep radio function.

Offline putbinoot

• Bike: WEE, KLX250, GasGas 250, GasGas 125
Re: Autocom + HTC Wildfire
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 19:19:12 »
Although I have it working there is no volume control so I have asked a company to make me a lead with volume control built in , they had agreed to make the lead so hopefully the will make it with vc inline.