Author Topic: Isle of Man TT  (Read 919 times)

Offline Euroned

Isle of Man TT
« on: June 13, 2010, 19:46:09 »
Anyone watch this, or is there, caught up with all the racing today that I had recorded...wow, they all nutters but flippen excellent to watch, Ian Hutchinson creates new record 5 wins in the week..........Never been done before!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Respect to the racer that lost his life and the blokes recovering in hospital!!

Great week of racing!!!

Neil
Stay rubber side down!

Offline Catballou

Re: Isle of Man TT
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 20:01:51 »
we watched it every night this week, holding my breath for Hutchinson's 4th race
Life isn't about waiting for the strom to pass.... it's about learning to dance in the rain

Offline chesterman

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 20:24:57 »
The TT is the best motorsport event on the planet in my opinion those blokes are real heros I've followed it for 35 years now.I can't allways get there,keeping updated used to be a real pain until recent years thank god for computers ITV4 coverage has also been excellent it's been one of the best TT's in recent years.Hutchie is a real star and deserverd every one of the 5 wins.Like many TT racer's there's no ego or bullshit about him.Respect to them all.

Offline temporaryescapee

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 22:19:29 »
I've been watching every day too.  Not very popular with the family but compulsive viewing - fantastic.  I don't think you get the sense of speed on other events covered on TV that you do on the TT.

Its a bit of a problem on the empathy side though.  Have spent the last few days trawling the net for the latest medical updates on bloke Martin and Conor Cummins - its draining!!!!!!

Offline chesterman

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 20:08:28 »
TT organisers are allways reluctant  to give details of injured riders.I guess it comes from years of negative publicity about the dangers of the TT.It would be nice get updates on injured riders to put fans minds at rest,you allways fear the worst after an incident on the TT course, fans should be better informed to stop speculation and put minds at rest.The riders are real heros with many many fans who deserve to be better  informed than we are at present.