Author Topic: Motostore-direct - Good proces and Service  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Ryderman

Motostore-direct - Good proces and Service
« on: October 04, 2013, 17:56:37 »
Hi All,

Am changing discs (approaching runout) front and decided to do the rear as well. Over the summer have been gathering the bits including pads, rubbers  :shy: , pins and braided lines blah, blah - might as well do the lot as my 'old' girl is 11 pushing 12 now.

Anyway was not really thinking about changing the bolts too expensive, usually about £90 odd quid, but then saw a set of Titanium rotor disc bolts on Flea-Bay for £42 quid, from Motostore-direct. Messaged them to see if that were genuine and not a catch. True deal so bought them straight off.  Arrived day after, nice.

Whilst torqueing down the third of 5 'ping' the head sheered straight off BEFORE I got to torque.  :angry-tappingfoot:

Drilled out etc., loads of swearing and feeling generally pissed off and  started again no probs but was now left a bolt short. Messaged  Motostore-direct and they were brilliant. Andy is the MAN.   :clap:  They are out of stock for my Vee but will order in ASAP and send out a freebie, no questions.

Worth a look me thinks if any of you blokes are like me currently furtling their stead for winter. I mean the bike not a horse.

All the Best
Vee Happy - old but can STILL bring a Grin.

Offline John

It's better to regret something you've done, than something you haven't done.

Offline Jacko

• Bike: DL650 L2
Re: Motostore-direct - Good proces and Service
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 08:31:32 »
At least it was the bolt that gave and not the wheel threads.