Author Topic: normandie in sunny april  (Read 641 times)

Offline Spike

normandie in sunny april
« on: April 13, 2011, 17:19:38 »
I have just completed 1000 miles in the last few days, I had a french adventure, I was (so were several others) impressed at the Wee, it kept up with the pack it led the pack and I was totally comfortable and smiling all the way.

I had only one problem in that the scottoiler pipe got trapped between "something" and melted leaking a bit of oil onto the engine, causing me to panic slightly as I was on the M25 at the time....... ###  :fix:

I had sun and lots and lots and lots of wine and beer  :occasion-balloons:   :text-givemebeer:   :-x

Now new tyres on order, a set of Annakees 2, £150 delivered.

rolll on next trip  :auto-dirtbike:

On a side note what a set of inconsiderate drivers on the English side  :shrug:   :shrug:

Offline StreetHippo

• Bike: DL650A K9
Re: normandie in sunny april
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 17:41:44 »
That's a very good price for Anakee's, where are you getting them from?

Stu

Offline Spike

Re: normandie in sunny april
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 18:18:35 »
http://www.motorcycletyres.uk.com/home.php

so far I have had no confirmation or communication ref the order, so I called the number on the website, they said speak with Les on a different number, this bloke said Bruce had told me to call him and the chap is on yet a different number,

I eventuallt spoke with a bloke named Les who said the order did go through and I should receive the tyres tomorrow, he apologised that I will receive Annakee 2's.

If they arrive tomorrow I will be a happy chappy,