Author Topic: Attitudes  (Read 2038 times)

Offline doublevodka

Re: Attitudes
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 20:42:31 »
Nod or wave to everyone, if they don't do it back it's their loss ;)
Alcohol, the cause, and solution to many of lifes problems!

Offline chesterman

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 20:52:47 »
I allways nod or wave and usually get a response back when I'm on the strom if I'm on my 125 nobody bothers.

Offline Gassoon

• Quotes Museum Curator & Moderator
  • Bike: DL650X L7
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 09:54:07 »
I nod or wave to all and sundry on powered two wheels - I especially like waving to scooter riders : I'm sure I detect surprise, shock, puzzlement on their faces/body language when I do, sometimes. A few weeks ago on the strom I waved to some BMW adventure types parked up consulting their GPS's. When none of the group of 12 returned owt I slowed to a stop and waved again from across the road several yards away: they just stared blankly at me and the missus. Eventually I just gave them the finger and rode off! I find it hard to believe they don't understand/have not observed this form of recognition about bikers - they're just snobs. Anyway, some riders don't respond cos they're in difficult decision-making time coming up to a bend or whatever. that's OK (but a part of me still wonders ..'wanker?'
"I am a dignified citizen of the area, not a fox-faced vagabond in an over-fancy hat!"

Work Experience Stasi