Author Topic: 1050 HealTech SpeedoHealer  (Read 594 times)

Offline burner1957

• Bike: DL 1050 XT
1050 HealTech SpeedoHealer
« on: December 09, 2023, 11:19:05 »
hello, ich habe ja meine 1050XT I'm Supermoto Style umgebaut, also vorne ein 3,5x17 Rad und hinten ein 5,5x17 Rad. Das Tachosignal wird bei diesem Modell (Modellen) ja an der Schlitz Scheibe am Vorderrad abgenommen. Ich habe zwar dies Schlitz Scheibe neu berechnet und eine neue mit einer anderen Teilung anfertigen lassen, aber die Geschwindigkeitsanzeige ist leider nicht korrekt. Es wäre jetzt ein leichteres, dazu noch einen Speedohealer zu verwenden. Leider konnte ich aber nichts dazu finden, wo dieser an der 1050 angeklemmt wird ? Das Signal welches ich nehmen sollte kommt vermutlich aus der ECU und geht von dort nach vorne zum Tachometer. Aber welches Kabel soll das sein ? Hat einer Zugriff auf den Schaltplan / Stromlaufplan ? Oder hat evtl bereits einer einen Tachokonverter verbaut ? Grüsse aus Germany

Offline nigel s

• Bike: DL650A M2
Re: 1050 HealTech SpeedoHealer
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 15:07:43 »
Wie geht es dir burner1957.
Entchuldidigung.
But that is the limit of my German ,if you have it try english.
Entchuldidigung nochmal  :thumb:

Offline The Doctor 46

• The Doctor 46
  • Bike: DL1000A L4. DL650 L2
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 15:52:54 »
Hello, I converted my 1050XT in Supermoto style, so a 3.5x17 wheel at the front and a 5.5x17 wheel at the back. The speedometer signal on this model (models) is taken from the slotted disc on the front wheel. Although I recalculated this slot disc and had a new one made with a different pitch, unfortunately the speed display is not correct. It would now be easier to use a Speedohealer. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything about where this is connected to the 1050? The signal I should take probably comes from the ECU and goes from there forward to the speedometer. But which cable should that be? Does anyone have access to the circuit diagram/circuit diagram? Or has someone already installed a tacho converter? Greetings from Germany
Without rain, there would be no rainbows.

Offline burner1957

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 16:20:44 »
sorry, I thought that was automatic with the translation? At least it's displayed here in German

Offline burner1957

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 16:23:08 »
I translated it here into English using Google Translator

Hello, I have converted my 1050XT in Supermoto Style, also a 3.5x17 wheel at the front and a 5.5x17 wheel at the back. In this model (models), the speedometer signal is transferred to the slotted disc on the front wheel. I recalculated this slot disc and had a new one made with a different pitch, but unfortunately the speed display is not correct. It would now be easier to use a Speedohealer. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything about where this is connected to the 1050? The signal I should take probably comes from the ECU and goes from there forward to the speedometer. But which cable should that be? Does anyone have access to the circuit diagram/circuit diagram? Or maybe you already have a tacho converter installed? greetings from Germany

Offline burner1957

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2023, 16:28:46 »
hello, ich habe ja meine 1050XT I'm Supermoto Style umgebaut, also vorne ein 3,5x17 Rad und hinten ein 5,5x17 Rad. Das Tachosignal wird bei diesem Modell (Modellen) ja an der Schlitz Scheibe am Vorderrad abgenommen. Ich habe zwar dies Schlitz Scheibe neu berechnet und eine neue mit einer anderen Teilung anfertigen lassen, aber die Geschwindigkeitsanzeige ist leider nicht korrekt. Es wäre jetzt ein leichteres, dazu noch einen Speedohealer zu verwenden. Leider konnte ich aber nichts dazu finden, wo dieser an der 1050 angeklemmt wird ? Das Signal welches ich nehmen sollte kommt vermutlich aus der ECU und geht von dort nach vorne zum Tachometer. Aber welches Kabel soll das sein ? Hat einer Zugriff auf den Schaltplan / Stromlaufplan ? Oder hat evtl bereits einer einen Tachokonverter verbaut ? Grüsse aus Germany
  Hello, I have converted my 1050XT in Supermoto Style, also a 3.5x17 wheel at the front and a 5.5x17 wheel at the back. In this model (models), the speedometer signal is transferred to the slotted disc on the front wheel. I recalculated this slot disc and had a new one made with a different pitch, but unfortunately the speed display is not correct. It would now be easier to use a Speedohealer. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything about where this is connected to the 1050? The signal I should take probably comes from the ECU and goes from there forward to the speedometer. But which cable should that be? Does anyone have access to the circuit diagram/circuit diagram? Or maybe you already have a tacho converter installed? greetings from Germany

Offline burner1957

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2023, 16:31:09 »
This is what my bike looks like as a whole

Offline nigel s

• Bike: DL650A M2
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2023, 16:33:22 »
VERY nice  bike  :thumb:

nice one Doc :thumb: