Author Topic: new bike and the v2 standard exhaust  (Read 845 times)

Offline zippy

new bike and the v2 standard exhaust
« on: April 07, 2017, 22:33:36 »
hi blokes , well I have picked the new bike  :thumb: and its my first ride since the big accident so it went better than I thought and overall its good to be back riding and doing something that nearly took my life but I have a love for  bikes (I have a few 2 strokes) that just so makes me tick and keeps me sane and tinkering in the workshop
so back to the bike, I have a remus end can and now I have the original exhaust centre section  from the smashed up bike has anybody had the exhaust valve removed from the originals and is the any difference ie is there a low down torque loss etc
I just want to try this but thought I will ask as I hate the look of the bloody great valve and servo motor ,as when I rode the standard back back the low down torque was fantastic and it seemed better to spin up much quicker  than my previous bike and that had full arrow system pcfc,kn filter, new ecu ,02 sensor removed and fully set up .the power was better and torque was up with this set up on a dyno and had lot of runs to get it spot on a the blokes a perfectioniest and  was better but the standard bike just seemed to have a better punch low down
either way I have the spare exhaust so I will get my friend to cut out the valve and weld in extension pipe this will be no problem for him as he makes f1 exhausts and I have spoke to him and he said just a lunch time project for him  :thumb:

any thoughts comments etc
ride safe jason