Author Topic: Superb VStrom 650 6200 miles £3999 :-)  (Read 1435 times)

Offline King Orry

• Bike: Glee
Superb VStrom 650 6200 miles £3999 :-)
« on: May 20, 2016, 18:55:28 »
As all WeeStrom owners will tell you, these are fantastic bikes.
Lovely willing V-twin engine, 'all-day comfort' riding position and a great tank range.
Without doubt THE most competent bike I've ever owned. Sadly a change of job forces its sale.
First registered in June 2013, but when I bought it in May 2014 from local Suzuki dealer GPWheels it was showing only 3 (yes three) miles.
It had been PDI'd, and then left in the corner of the workshop before finally making it to the shop floor, though 11 months old it was essentially a new bike.
Classy looking in Black/Grey it has Genuine Suzuki Handguards, Tankpad and 'V-Strom' Chainguard fitted.
Though this bike has been used in all weathers, I am a mature rider (over 35 years of riding) and always look after my bikes with care, it is unmarked save a couple on the small blemishes on the luggage rack. Paintwork is immaculate.
This really will be a sad sale for me, but a new job has meant I've only covered 800 miles in the last year, it's a great bike and deserves to be ridden.
The new owner will not be disappointed.

Please contact me if you require further info/photos or wish to view.
 2013 (13plate) 6200 miles superb condition £3999
Message me for more detail/photos.
Mick. Grimsby Lincs :)

Offline King Orry

• Bike: Glee
REDUCED - now £3750
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:04:13 »
Please get in touch for more info/photos.
Priced to match what my local dealer offered me for it last week, but I'd rather it went to a private buyer at a decent price.
Now showing 7100 miles, viewing welcome.
Grimsby Lincs.