Author Topic: 2008 DL650 abs blue  (Read 1322 times)

Offline obalanga

• Bike: DL650 K8
2008 DL650 abs blue
« on: February 11, 2016, 21:19:23 »
I am selling my blue 2008  650 V-strom ABS. It has 12 months M.O.T. and has 3 advisories but is currently off the road as I use a car now. I have had it for a couple of years. I had used it all year round up to January so though the picture may not show it, it is not spotless. It has 33.5 k on the clock. It has an upgraded exhaust system and arrow end can, cat 1 Meta alarm, centre stand, 25mm bar risers, crash bungs, top box ( kappa 46ltr 2 keys), luggage rack,  go pro gear indicator, tall power bronze touring screen + shorter givi screen (both non adjustable), custom made lower fairing, hand guards with slight scratches, pyramid rear hugger/chain guard  (with a crack in it), mudguard extender at the front. With the asking price (£3000) I will include a Garmin Zumo 550, givi tank bag and tank ring, a full set of brake callipers (need refurb), new mini scot oiler system, new rear brake pads, new rear caliper seals, new front caliper seal/nipple/caps/washers/boots kit, new can of black paint and primer, new goop puncture repair bottle, new oil filter, almost new keiss heated gloves and battery. May have a few more bits. Valve check was done at 25k miles. New clutch/clutch cable/ rear wheel bearing, good tread on tyres. I started a thread about an issue I have had with the bike regarding fluctuating revs and cut-outs in the wet. After three mechanics and a dealership have had a go, the problem still persists occasionally. It then points to the only thing I haven’t checked which was the TPS. The chain is 4 months old but may need replacing. The exhaust is leaking abit as well.