Author Topic: ALL YEAR BIKER  (Read 525 times)

Offline Ryderman

ALL YEAR BIKER
« on: April 28, 2013, 12:29:29 »
blokes, check out this webisite and as most of us use our bikes all year round - book in for a treatment session.

You won't believe the result/bike you get back, was/is the same bike (your bike) that you left with them. :lala:

For £60 you get a really thorough clean (needs this after the winter and to get down to base metals and paintwork, removing all, oils, grease and general cru, old waxing - whatever) - then your bike (less brake disks) gets a complete coat of ACF50 AND is polished up, like new. :)

Price sounds a lot but depending on the useage/mileage, the bike is good for a year - just the occassional spray off and a bit of a dab at it is all that is needed, to keep your bike looking good and protected from rust, or, rusting any more than it already has done.

Brilliant service - all the Operators are bikers and know what they are doing - they use their own brand stuff to clean down the bike, which is better than anything else you can buy for sure, (plus they do that for you  :grin: )

A bloke called, Andy Downs, Senior Reporter, from MCN had his Multistrada done at the beginning of the winter, has done 3k since (and we all know how rotten the winter has been) and is singing AllYearBiker's praises.

The website reviews and Facebook doesn't have a bad word for it - usually that would worry me but I have spoken with them and AllYearBiker are worried on that as well, as it looks to good to be true, but it ain't, most of their customers go back for repeats - it really is that good....

My K2 Vee is looking the best I have ever seen her - also she runs smoother - seems the ACF50 proofs the electrics and as well - bonus. :clap:

I am so pleased that I am going to sign up and take this on, on the Island on a part time basis   :shrug: , means more work for me but Hello ho - we get alot of corrosion on our bikes here because we are so close to the sea and being an island - salt is everywhere all year round,  not just duing the winter.
Vee Happy - old but can STILL bring a Grin.

Offline stibbs

Re: ALL YEAR BIKER
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 12:48:12 »
Top man, great review.

You can be my personal advertiser on here :clap:  :thumb:  :ty:

And good luck with the franchise.... I love doing it :)