Author Topic: orange customer?......  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Quoman

orange customer?......
« on: October 07, 2010, 21:59:42 »
ARE YOU READY?
3RD JANUARY IS LOOMING, TIME TO BECOME COMPLIANT
http://www.ecuclinic.com

Offline doublevodka

Re: orange customer?......
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:20:09 »
http://www.orange.co.uk/share for orange customers ;)
Alcohol, the cause, and solution to many of lifes problems!

Offline dogpuf

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 09:25:29 »
Orange ? - wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire - conning bastards ###
C'mon spring I want to get riding

Offline Juvecu

• Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat
  • Bike: '11 Versys 650 & '05 TT-R250
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 14:05:02 »
Thanks for the heads up, I have really bad signal at work and at home on T-Mobile, but otherwise it's fine (how ironic...) This might help a bit, I just opted in.
Members Map                                                    Juv's Strom "Restoration" (sold to Mad Phil)
Juv & Locky's Morocco Trip Report                   Juv's Blog

Offline coopmick

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 14:19:40 »
I found it last night and signed up  :shrug: I'll wait a see if it makes it any better :angry-tappingfoot:
Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or shag it, ... Piss on it and walk away!!!

Offline Quoman

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 14:49:41 »
always had superb service from t-mob customer and network, business customers ,I think do get a better service.
Orange, had problems with them years ago, although now part of "everything everywhere" should make a difference to their pr.
now "3"  o.....m....f....g.......useless wankers wouldn't know what a phone was if it slapped em in the gob! and why in the name of all that is feckin holy should their "tec dept" be in bangalor, ffs!!
ARE YOU READY?

Offline Juvecu

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 15:13:38 »
I used to work for T-Mobile, their coverage is really good. They used to say that they cover 99% of the UK population (clever...) I'm just unlucky to have bad signal at the two places I spend the most time. Come to think of it, everyone on any network has bad signal at work.
Members Map                                                    Juv's Strom "Restoration" (sold to Mad Phil)

Offline Juvecu

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 11:06:28 »
It's working :lala: I'm on Orange when I am at home now, the phone shows "T-Mobile Orange" instead of just "T-Mobile" and thinks it's roaming.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 16:11:21 »
I am thinking about changing from O2 to T-Mobile but are there coverage problems? What are they like to deal with?

Offline Juvecu

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 20:56:30 »
Having worked for them I can honestly say that they are quite nice to deal with. They will hurry any call that you are on with them because the agent is told to finish a call in max 240 seconds (I always thought this is stupid.) I never thought that they were cheating anyone while I was there and if you have a problem with whoever you speak to a manager will help you, just ask. Coverage is very good and the network is reliable, problems were generally sorted out quickly while keeping us (the people answering the calls) informed on the progress. The training they give to people that start new was excellent, I was very impressed with the quality of the training and it still helps me in my current job. I've been on the T-Mobile network since then and never had any real issues. They tend to have good renewal deals, just hint (strongly) that you are considering changing providers if you aren't happy with what you get, even better if you can quote a better deal at someone else. If I recall correctly, Virgin Mobile uses the T-Mobile network in the UK so if you don't want to be with T-Mobile you can be with Virgin and still have the good coverage T-Mobile offers. Mind, I do not know if Virgin still uses the T-Mobile network, that was 4 years ago when I left there. I'd recommend that you order a free PAYG SIM from them (can do it online at www.t-mobile.co.uk) and see what the coverage is at your regular hang outs.

Offline Quoman

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 18:45:26 »
virgin does still run off the back of t-mobile, virgin now do blackberry too, just not very well! both my kids are on virgin and if you tell them you are a virgin media subscriber you can get 300 mins and 300 texts for £10 per month, I deal for the younger user.
ARE YOU READY?

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 20:42:41 »
Well I have done it now and I am on T-Mobile after 10 yrs of O2 - was almost like getting a divorce ! Might have stayed but O2 have no data allowance unless you pay at least £25, guess all their data is gobbled up by I-Phone users so they need to discourage it.

Offline Eric The Viking

• I've not been everywhere, but it's on my list!
  • Bike: Suzuki GSX 650 F, Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XCA
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 20:35:59 »
Done it tried and happy with it, never had an issue with orange apart from intermittent weak signal out in the sticks.
Keep The Shiny Side Up And Your Helmet Polished

Honda SS50, Kawasaki KH250 B2, Honda CB400/4 F2, Kawasaki KE125, Honda CB250N Super Dream, Yamaha RD250, Honda CB250N Super Dream (again), Honda CB750/4 F2, Kawasaki ZZR1100 D7, Suzuki V Strom DL650 K8, Suzuki V Strom DL1000 K6, Suzuki GSX 650F, Piaggio Fly 125, Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XCA, Mini-Moto Ducati replica.