Author Topic: L4 starter switch failure, but rectified by contact cleaner…. What else to do..?  (Read 1432 times)

Online nigel s

• Bike: DL650A M2
Also ,if you find your screwdrivers are chewing stuff up,you might want to invest in a J.I.S. set of screwdrivers.All japanese goods since post war use J.I.S. Not phillips or posidrive,hardly noticeable but when things are tight it makes all the difference.

Offline stoatsngroats

• Bike: VStrom 800 DE
Also ,if you find your screwdrivers are chewing stuff up,you might want to invest in a J.I.S. set of screwdrivers.All japanese goods since post war use J.I.S. Not phillips or posidrive,hardly noticeable but when things are tight it makes all the difference.
Ah, this is one of the things I was wondering, and I’ll order some this evening as I couldn’t find a perfect fit!
🙏🙏👍👍
Quiet applause will do.

Offline Rusty Nuts

• Manufacturer of iron oxide
  • Bike: KTM 1090 in orange, of course.
My discovery of the existence of jis screwdrivers was the one single saving grace in that dreariest of tv series, James May's The Reassembler. He was working on a Japanese Stratocaster copy, and used jis drivers. I'd genuinely never heard of them before.

Offline mr_diver

• Ride Coordinator
  • The Rantings of a Crazed Lunatic
  • Bike: 'onda Varadero XL1000v9, 'onda CX500ec '83, GSX14 '06, DL650 K6 (Blue) R.I.P,

Ride Coordinator

Offline stoatsngroats

• Bike: VStrom 800 DE
Quiet applause will do.