Author Topic: Motorcycling On TV  (Read 447 times)

Offline Lincsman

Motorcycling On TV
« on: May 06, 2022, 12:20:07 »
Just a heads up that the NW200 is on BBC 1, Northern Ireland. If you have a Humax it's on Ch978 at its under the heading Bikes. It's on Friday 13th at 22.40. There is also the Tandragee 100 on the same channel at 22.30 Sunday 8th of May. On ITV 4, Ch 117 on the Humax at 20.00 under the heading, Kings of the Road it's showing the Cookstown 100.
Then again on the Humax Ch 167 Quest at 21.00 on Tuesday 10th of May, shed and Buried, Henry and Sam go to the workshops of the National Motorcycle Museum. Last one, BBC 1 Friday 13th at 19.30 Speed Kids Our lives, its about N Irelands young racers. Probably be anti motorcycle, but you never know.
Fed up with anti motorcycle legislation ??. 
Then get off your backside and join the Motorcycle Action Group. Protect your right to ride.
DO YOU CARE ??
https://www.mag-uk.org/

Offline Savak

• Bike: DL650 L7
Re: Motorcycling On TV
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 14:54:23 »
I've seen the racing kids one, its very encouraging to see the up coming riders. definitly worth watching.
As a side I volunteered with a group, VBG, delivering ppe and prescritons during the lock downs and they are haveing a 'lap of thanks' on Sunday, 8th, round the NW200 circuit. there's probably about 80 of us taking part so if you're in the area keep an eye out from 10.45 and cheer us on. Sorry we can't invite anyone to join us.

Offline Lincsman

Re: Motorcycling On TV
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 15:31:08 »
I'm going this Monday for the races, then down to Eire for a week. Just hope the weather will play ball. Hope that you'll enjoy your lap of thanks. You, and many other like you, deserve a big pat on the back, for coming forward to help others  :text-bravo:
Fed up with anti motorcycle legislation ??. 
Then get off your backside and join the Motorcycle Action Group. Protect your right to ride.
DO YOU CARE ??
https://www.mag-uk.org/