Author Topic: Genuine Suzuki parts  (Read 1675 times)

Offline The Doctor 46

• The Doctor 46
  • Bike: DL1000A L4. DL650 L2
Re: Genuine Suzuki parts
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 15:41:35 »
When I needed a new rear wheel

Tim. Is there a book about your travel's in Kazakhstan? If there is, what's it's title? If there is no book, have you made a blog on this site, and How do I find it?

And finally, if you haven't told us about Kazakhstan, I think you should, with pictures.

Presumably, you have time on your hands, unless your an essential worker and if so,"Bless you". You people kept my petrol stations open so I could ride my bike.

I met a couple of men in Uzbekistan, travelling alone, one German, the other Austrian. They had bumped into each other  in Kazakhstan then again in Uzbekistan. They were strangers both set out from different locations, they just happened to meet up, twice.

The Austrian chap pacified the German but really, he thought he was a Nazi. I thought he was a Nazi and, my lady thought he was too. I declined the offer to dinner, poorly stomach.

Both had also ridden through Russia too, I am inspired to do this trip myself. Two things will prevent me though, Corona virus and the paperwork involved. Just obtaining a visa to Russia, by plane was enough for me.

I have an open invite to Kazakhstan and I have friends in Russia, also, I think Belarus won't need a visa from England soon, not sure. Honestly though, I'll probably fly to Kazakhstan and try to rent or borrow a bike off someone. Oh! I know "Steal" is another word for "Borrow" in some parts of the UK. I'm from Liverpool but think, why visit someones country then, act as you would not, at home?    Anyway, keep cold and stay safe Tim. Please, get back to us.  :auto-dirtbike:           
Without rain, there would be no rainbows.