Author Topic: Givi SRA3101 Top box fitting plate £76.  (Read 1617 times)

Offline King Orry

• Bike: Glee
Givi SRA3101 Top box fitting plate £76.
« on: May 28, 2016, 20:22:10 »
Just bought the Givi SRA3101 top box plate, what a nice piece of kit it is too.
It's currently on offer at SportsBikeShop, a big mail order place near Boston for £86, however, if you get a quote from Carole Nash they give you a £10 off discount code for that shop, so I got it for £76.
Or you could get a quote and buy something else.  :)
http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk

Offline String

• Bike: 650XT
Re: Givi SRA3101 Top box fitting plate £76.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 21:42:30 »
Good find❗️
The cheapest I've seen it for is £85 from Motocard.com
Is yours the black or unpainted silver version❓
String.

Offline King Orry

• Bike: Glee
Re: Givi SRA3101 Top box fitting plate £76.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 13:48:31 »
Hello String. Yes I got the black one, looks very sleek compared to the Plastic (ABS?) alternatives. Took five minutes to fit  :fix:, wifee and I and tried sitting on the bike with the top box in place (I've one of the big Maxia cases with a backrest pad too) and there was plenty of room. The plate moves the topbox back nicely with overhanging and obscuring the back light.
The Sports Bike Shop are in the process of moving to a new bigger site, a huge and impressive looking place it is too, on the southern edge of Boston. They advertise it at £86 and as I said, I'd called Carole Nash for a quote and noticed they were offering a £10 off voucher for that shop. So thought why not. Should you need insurance (or simply want a tenner off something!) give them a call and ask them for a code when you get a quote.
 :smirk: