Author Topic: Shad panniers and 3 point fixing for Veek 2014 Onwards - SOLD  (Read 1873 times)

Offline trotts

• Bike: DL1000 L6
Hi. 

Please find for sale  from Shad 36 Litres panniers and all fixings for the V strom 1000 2014 Onwards.  You will see them on my Bike.

These are very well made, very solid and look really good on the Bike.  They are in excellent condition and pretty much unmarked.  They come with the Carbon effect on the top.  The advantage of these over the stock is that each pannier will take a full face helmet, and your luggage carrying capacity is obviously far greater. (two up riders a must. I am not, a solo rider)

These are available from a number of UK retailers (AJ Sutton is main one) and the carrier system is over £150 and the cases £270.  I will sell them on the forum to a member for £250.00.

Please note I have them on e bay but would withdraw  them  for sale, provided as no bids received.

They are wider for sure ( I have read in total by 6".)  Loads very good reviews on Shad on the web and loads stuff on you tube of our week with these running. :smirk:  Come with all keys and fittings.   message me
Thanks

2016 V Strom DL1000 A4. Heed  protection Bars, Sargent Seat, Scotoiler, Power Commander Fuel Controller, Delkevic 320mm Tri Oval and Decat, Givi Air Flow screen, Givi Tank Bag, Shad Top case, Suzuki Panniers, Centre stand, hand guards.

Offline trotts

• Bike: DL1000 L6
Re: Shad panniers and 3 point fixing for Veek 2014 Onwards
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 19:39:21 »

SOLD  Thanks :)
2016 V Strom DL1000 A4. Heed  protection Bars, Sargent Seat, Scotoiler, Power Commander Fuel Controller, Delkevic 320mm Tri Oval and Decat, Givi Air Flow screen, Givi Tank Bag, Shad Top case, Suzuki Panniers, Centre stand, hand guards.